It's been so long since I posted that I'm having a hard time coming up with something to write.
I had a fairly busy summer which included having gallbladder surgery and buying a brand new Mazda 3 with A. We also went on our first solo camping trip together, attended the wedding of some good friends and saw a lot of great films at the film fest. Now we are looking forward to going to Calgary in December for my cousins wedding and Christmas!
Until I can come up with something more to write I will list the books I have read since my last update.
9. The Coffee Trader by David Liss
10. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (a reread)
11. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (reread)
12. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (reread)
13. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella (reread)
14. She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb (reread)
15. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume (reread)
16. Bookends by Jane Green (reread)
17. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
18. Mr. Maybe by Jane Green (reread)
19. Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures by Vincent Lam
20. First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde
21. Night by Elie Wiesel
22. The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette by Carolly Erickson
23. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
24. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
25. Secrets from the Vinyl Cafe by Stuart Mclean
26. Atonement by Ian McEwan