Sunday, December 04, 2005

Motivation?! What's that?

After six months I have finally returned home - though if it's permanent I'm not so sure. The trip home was actually pretty good and I got to spend two fantastic days in Dubai and Amsterdam. I would have liked more time to do some shopping but unfortunately, with delayed flights and long taxi rides, the days were cut short.

It's taken me a while to write this post because I've found that since returning home I have very little to say and even less motivation to actually sit down and write it. Even though I was very eager to return home, and I am glad to be back in Vancouver, sometimes I find myself getting very antsy and wishing I was overseas again.

****

The situation in Afghanistan seems to be degenerating and another Canadian soldier was injured in a suicide attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS