- Cover (Duh.)
- Family Finances sheets x 2 - one for assets, one for debts (I edited her form to suit our purposes)
- Each month consists of:
- Blank monthly calendar to track big payments coming up, events, etc.
- Household Budget form
- Expense Tracker form
- Monthly Bill Payment Checklist
- Two extra tabs at the back:
- One for Important information (check out the free printables from I Should Be Mopping the Floor)
- and, one for Tax Receipts (otherwise I'm bound to lose them)
As bills come in each month, I will not only be entering them in the bill payment checklist but also hole punching them and including them in the binder so that nothing gets missed.
Click on each photo to open the printable PDF.
Let me know if these printables are useful for you!