Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Calendar Round-up

NB: If you are looking for my nail polish posts, I've moved them over to a new blog. Come and visit me at swatcherpolishranger.blogspot.ca. <3

Eeek! How did I forget to write this post? Luckily, it's only mid-January so not too late to buy a calendar for the year. Even though I keep track of my appointments in my Google calendar I still like to have a gorgeous printed calendar to hang on the wall in my kitchen. Hopefully, of the 21 calendars I've selected, something catches your eye. :)




My favourites are the FREE printable calendar from the Observant Nomad, Secret Garden calendar from Rifle Paper Co., Pride & Prejudice quotes from 10cameliaway, and Jaunty Animals from hellosmallworld.

 



Which one is your favourite?





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS