Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Your Cover's Blown

The Belle & Sebastian show was Friday night and it was amazing. I loved every single minute of it and would have sat there all night, despite feeling like complete ass, if they had been willing to play their entire catalogue. I dragged A. along and we got in line at around 7:15pm because I wanted to get a seat since I didn't think I'd be able to stand all night without passing out. I expected there to a long line up but we were amazingly close to the front. Once inside I stopped at the merch. table and picked up a wicked tote bag. Would have liked a t-shirt too but they only came in smaller sizes. I can't even do the show justice so why not read a recap by Hanson who is much better with words than I am.

I'm feeling a lot better today but my voice is being slow to return to normal. Damn colds - this one was nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS