Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's all about me

I've been tagged to do this a couple of times now so I decided I should bite the bullet and put my thinking cap on. Here are five things you may not know about me.

1. I was academically disqualified from Mount Royal with a whopping GPA of 0.9! I was taking the insurance program and hating it and decided I didn't want to go to class. On top of it all I got sick at the end of my first semester and was totally unprepared to write finals. I learned my lesson the hard way.

2. I don't think I've had a drink of (white) milk since I was about 10 years old. As a kid I loved milk (except for the super sugary milk at the bottom of the cereal bowl) but around the age of 10 I decided that it had a weird taste and stopped drinking it all together. I don't think I've tried drinking it again (I do use it on cereal or in smoothies) and I have no urge to - it still kind of grosses me out on its own.

3. Around the age of 7 I started growing like a weed and spent a lot of time at the hospital getting blood tests and x-rays so the doctors could figure out what was going on. My parents were told that I was two years ahead of the curve and that my skeleton looked like that of a 9 year old.

4. For grade 12 grad, instead of going to a party after the dinner and dance my best friend and I, along with our dates, went to Boston Pizza.

5. When I was in Air Cadets, I was double promoted from the rank of Sergeant to the rank of Warrant Officer Second Class, bypassing Flight Sergeant.

Tagging: Alexis, Michelle, Kelsey, Sara, Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS