Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spotlight on: Linda Trenholm Design

Next up in my Calgary designer spotlight is Linda Trenholm Design.

Linda Trenholm, a graduate of Mount Royal's Interior Design Program (can I just say that the MR program seems to be giving Calgary some serious design talent?!), has been creating inspired spaces for clients for the past 10 years. While she calls her own style "contemporary with an Asian feel, very organic" she's designed spaces covering a wide range of styles and enjoys traditional design with a contemporary twist.

Love, love, love the blue in the above two images!



All images courtesy of Linda Trenholm Design.

1 comment:

  1. hi-I have a page out of some magazine. It shows your artwork which shows the interior of a room. I would like to see the whole painting (?) and where can I see more of your work? the page is 2-sided with a larger view of a collage (?) Than Kyou I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS