Thursday, January 17, 2013

NOTD: Revlon Midnight Affair

As well as getting more into makeup, I've also fallen back in love with nail polish. I love how easy it is to change things up depending on the season or my mood. I've also fallen down the rabbit hole that is indie polishes and recently purchased my first A Englands. This could be dangerous... Check out these beauties.

| Left to right, top photo: St. George, Dragon, Princess Tears |

Here are a few of my most recent manicures.

| Essie Mademoiselle & Set in Stones |

| China Glaze Pelican Grey and Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie |

| Julep Lynn and Sienna |

And my current manicure...
| Revlon Midnight Affair and Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-Ment |

What is your favourite nail polish brand or colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS