Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Coat woes

I have been on the lookout for a new fall/winter coat for some time now and haven't had any luck. The only one I've found that a) fits and b) I like was over $300 and I don't have that kind of spare cash. Ideally, I am looking for a coat that is either brown or a nice print (i.e. houndstooth) or even dark gray, that hits at the hips or slightly lower (so I don't have to worry about it pulling around my big butt), and doesn't have a slit in the back. This season's details like big buttons and a funnel neck are a bonus but not musts. It would also be ideal if it cost under $150. Any ideas?

*****

On the work front, Microsoft has announced that in 2008 they will be releasing a free plug-in for Microsoft Word that will convert Word documents into DAISY XML files. Not only will this be incredibly helpful to our clients but maybe it will even make our production processes more streamlined and efficient. Great news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS