Friday, November 30, 2007

All good things must come to an end

Here we are on day 30 of NaBloPoMo and I've done it - I actually managed to post every single day of the month. So what have I learned from this experiment? I've learned that even though I may not have something to blog about every day, I do have something to post most days and that I shouldn't sit on something I want to post about because chances are I will forget about it and it won't get posted at all. I've come to accept the fact that I'm not a prize winning writer but that I shouldn't worry about it - not all posts have to be long intellectual discourses. And lastly, even though it would be nice to have a large readership, I should post about things because they bring me enjoyment. And hey, if someone stumbles upon my blog and happens to like, that's just a bonus.

So, it's been fun. To cap off this posting extravaganza, I give you another photo.

Lido Cafe
The Lido Cafe, Calgary, Alberta

I have lots of great memories of this place - Thursday morning $3.88 breakfasts, mini jukeboxes, fall in Kensington...

2 comments:

  1. How could I have forgotten about the Lido??

    Thank you for reminding me! What a lovely memory.

    Keep the posts coming. It's been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been to the Lido with one of my Calgarian friends.

    I enjoy reading your posts,

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS