Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

So it's National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo for short) and since I have been so bad with posting lately, I think I'm going to try and give it a shot. I don't have any one specific theme for posts so things may be all over the place. Perhaps it will be a word I've come across that I like or don't know the meaning for, perhaps it will be a photo I've taken, maybe a video I like or a repost of something I've seen on Facebook if I'm lazy (which is a definitely possibility).

Today, I give you a word I came across in a Maclean's article that I wanted to look up:

concomitant
adj.
Occurring or existing concurrently; attendant

2 comments:

  1. I've missed you. I'm glad that you're posting.

    Have you played- www.freerice.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!! That is very happy news! I missed your internet presence. I got your birthday card in the mail yesterday. It's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS