Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Crafty

A while ago I saw this incredibly easy project on one of the home design shows (I don't remember which) and I thought it would make a good addition to the living room.

Presenting... yarn art.



The colours in our living room have gotten progressively warmer over time so we needed some new, and affordable, art for over the couch. We bought the throw pillows at Pier 1 and I thought it would be nice to have something that mirrored the colours. I created this using a large inexpensive canvas and four different colours of yarn. All you have to do is tie it off in the back and wind it around the canvas until you are happy. It literally is that easy!

3 comments:

  1. I really have no trouble believing it was as easy as you say... it's not the least bit attractive, IMO.

    Perhaps you'd have done as well with a picture of Dogs Playing Poker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome I like how it goes with the pillows. Sarah RIchardson would be very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To each their own, but I like how you posted anonymously. Afraid to be rude and let everyone know who you are?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS